Monday, May 9, 2011

The First Post Is Always Anticlimactic

It's been ages since I've created a place to "publicly" store my musings on life.  I've started again, primarily because I've begun a new path in my vocational life: Rector of Trinity Episcopal Church, Danville, KY.  I felt like it was time to have a place to collect, at least, my sermons and then perhaps some other thoughts I might have.  This will be a good way for Trinity to know me AND to keep in touch with all of our "Big D" friends and family.

That's all for now.  Watch this space for more to come.  Like I said, kinda anticlimactic!

Peace,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Second Sunday of Epiphany, Year B: Who and Whose We Are

Our lectionary, the appointed Scriptures used in worship, provides a nice frame for our life together. We know we can walk into almost any E...